Monday 22 May 2017

Tweebiemom Introduction

Hey! Welcome to my blog, Tweebiemom! My daughter started a blog called TweebieLife, and so my blog is named after hers!
Since this is my first post, I will tell you a bit about myself. I was born, raised, and still live in Kamloops, B.C., Canada. It is a little bit drier of a climate here, so it's not super lush and green like the coast, but I think it's still beautiful here. People who were originally from somewhere else usually comment on how nice it is to see the mountains here.
It looks like it's going to be another beautiful day outside. We have been having rain, rain, and more rain lately, which is typical for Spring, but not so typical for where we live. I've never gotten into the habit of bringing an umbrella with me, because it doesn't rain very much here, and not usually the whole day. Although, sometimes, in June, we will have a few rainy weeks - I hate that! But it saves us from using so much water to water the lawns etc.
I will stop here to tell you about my daughter's blog, TweebieLife. She writes about life, recommendations, and other exciting stuff! Check her blog out at tweebielife.blogspot.ca
Thanks for reading, and I will be sure to write about more interesting things next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment